We are always on the lookout for talented writers who can provide our audience of guitar lovers with valuable and engaging content. To ensure that we maintain a high standard of quality for our readers, we have established the following guest post guidelines.
1. Content Quality and Relevance
– Your article should be original, well-written, and not previously published elsewhere (including your own blog or website). We may use tools to check for plagiarism. Articles that are deemed to be low quality or irrelevant to our website will not be accepted.
– Your post should be relevant to our audience, focusing on topics related to guitars, playing techniques, gear reviews, music theory, or personal experiences with learning or teaching guitar.
– Your content should be informative, engaging, and provide value to our readers. Avoid overly promotional or self-serving content.
– Avoid excessive use of AI content generation – we want real content that shares genuine experience and expertise from real people.
– Aim for a minimum of 800 words. Longer, in-depth articles are preferred.
2. Formatting and Structure
– Use proper headings (H2, H3, etc.), bullet points, and numbered lists to organize your content and make it easy to read.
– Break your content into short paragraphs for better readability.
– Include relevant images, videos, or other media to support your content. Ensure that you have the rights to use these media and provide proper attribution if necessary.
– Use a clear and concise writing style, free of jargon or complex language. Write in a conversational tone that connects with our readers.
– You may include up to two relevant links to your own website or blog within the content. These links should be helpful and informative for our readers, not just for promotional purposes.
– Feel free to link to other high-quality, authoritative sources to support your content.
– Any affiliate or promotional links must be disclosed and approved by our editorial team.
4. Author Bio
– Provide a short author bio (2-3 sentences) to be included at the end of your article. You may include one link to your website or social media profile in your bio.
– Provide a high-resolution headshot or profile picture to be included with your bio.
5. Editorial Process
– All guest posts will be reviewed by our editorial team. We reserve the right to make any necessary edits to your content to ensure it adheres to our guidelines and maintains our quality standards. You will be notified of any significant changes before publication.
– We cannot guarantee a specific publication date for your article. Our editorial team will work with you to schedule your post in a timely manner.
– Once your article is published, we encourage you to share it on your own social media channels and engage with readers in the comments section.
– By submitting your guest post to GuitarLessons.org, you agree that GuitarLessons.org has full copyright ownership of the guest post, and we have the right to edit, publish, and promote your content on our website and social media channels.
– You also agree that you will not republish the same content on any other website, blog, or publication without our prior written consent.
7. Submission Process
– To submit your guest post for consideration, please email your completed article in a Word document or Google Doc format, along with your author bio and headshot, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Include “Guest Post Submission for GuitarLessons.org” in the subject line of your email.
– We aim to respond to all submissions within two weeks. If your article is accepted for publication, we will notify you via email and provide further instructions.
We appreciate your interest in contributing to GuitarLessons.org and look forward to receiving your guest post. By adhering to these guidelines, you will help us maintain the high-quality content our readers have come to expect, and ultimately, enrich our online community of guitar enthusiasts. If you have any questions or need further clarification on any of the guidelines mentioned above, please feel free to contact us.