BossArea.com is now part of GuitarLessons.org! All the Boss pedals you love are still here, along with expert reviews of electric guitars, amps, and more.
The TU-60 feutures two ways of tuning. Aurally by connecting the unit to an amplifier or through the LED display. The TU-60 has a built-in condencer microphone for tuning of acoustic instruments. The accuracy of the tuner is +/- 1%. The pitch tone is variable between 440Hz and 445Hz.
- Power: 9V DC
- Current Draw 13mA
- Tuning Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Strobo Tuning Range: 6 tones, 3octaves
- Generated Tone Frequency (pitch=440Hz): 1E (329.6Hz), 2B (246.9Hz), 3G (196.0Hz), 4D (146.8Hz), 5A (110.0Hz), 6E (82.41Hz)
- Display: 8 LED Stroboscope
- Built-in Microphone: Electret Condencer Microphone
- Dimensions: 3.4″ x 1.5″ x 6.1″
- Weight: 0.77 lbs.