BossArea.com is now part of GuitarLessons.org! All the Boss pedals you love are still here, along with expert reviews of electric guitars, amps, and more.
Together with the TU-60, the TU-120 was available for a short period of time in the early 80s. The TU-120 is a chromatic tuner with a 16 LED strobe display which shows an accuracy of +/- 1%. The user can also tune by ear by playing generated tones through an amplifier.
- Power: 9V DC
- Current Draw 13.3mA
- Tuning Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Tone range: C3-B5, Low (C3-B3), Mid (C4-B4), Hi (C5-B5)
- Strobo tuning range: C2-B6, Low (C2-B4), Mid (C3-B4), Hi (C4-B6)
- Display: 16 LED Stroboscope
- Built-in Microphone: Electret Condencer Microphone
- Dimensions: 3.8″ x 1.6″ x 7.6″
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.