BossArea.com is now part of GuitarLessons.org! All the Boss pedals you love are still here, along with expert reviews of electric guitars, amps, and more.
The HA-5 has built-in overdrive, stereo chorus and stereo short delay functions. There is a microphone jack with a separate volume control. This makes the RH-11M headphones ideal as it has a muilt-in microphone. The Play Bus part of the HA-5 comes from the ability to connect several HA-5 units together. Using a Multiple Jack J-5 as many as 4 people can jam together over the play bus.
- Power: 9V DC (UM-3 x 6), PSA AC Adaptor
- Input Impedance: Input 470kOhm, Mic 2.2kOhm, Cassette (Line in) 47kOhm, Phones 8Ohm-300Ohm
- Play Bus input impedance: 10kOhm
- Dimensions: 90mm (W) x 120mm (H) x 42mm (D) (3.5″ x 4.7″ x 1.7″)
- Weight: 350g (0.77 lbs.)
- Type: Dynamic Open Air Speaker, Dynamic 12µ polyester film
- Impedance: 50Ohm
- Power Handling Capacity: 100mW (one unit)
- Frequency Response: 18Hz-22kHz
- Microphone: Dynamic, differential, bi-directional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Impednace: 160Ohm
- Weight:2.4oz without cord, 3.2oz with cord and 2 plugs