The PH-2 adds an effect similar to that of a rotary speaker. With a phase shift circuit that provides twelve stages of adjustment for smooth, professional-sounding phasing. Two modes give you completely different tonal characteristics: one for a standard effect, and the other for a deep, rich phased effect ideal for a funky guitar sound.
With Rate you adjust the rate tempo of the phase oscillation or frequency sweep. Depth controls the amount of phase effected signal that is mixed with the direct signal. This can be seen as the width of the sweep. Resonance (Res) controls the amount of phased signal to be resent back in with the dry signal to be re-phased. This is the feedback level. Mode selects between phaser mode 1 or 2. Choose Mode I for a more mellow, broad phase effect. Switch it into Mode 2 for a more in-your-face phase attack.
- Controls: Rate, Depth, Res, 2-way Mode switch
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 20mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 410 g (.90 lbs)
- Input Impedance: 1Mohm (FET Input)
- Residual Noise Level: -80dBm (IHF-A)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10kOhm or greater
- LFO Speed: 100 ms ~ 14 s
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- Black – Made In Japan
- Silver – Made In Taiwan
The PH-2 was sold from September 1984 to March 2001.