Table of Contents
HF-2 HiBand Flanger
The HF-2 is combining the original signal with a delayed signal that is shifted one octave up to create a flanging effect a bit different but still similar to the BF-2. The effect is brighter and cleaner than the BF-2. The HF-2 may not be as powerful as the BF-2, but for hi frequency flanging it produces a very good result.
Production of the HF-2 moved from Japan to Taiwan mid 1989.
- Controls: Manual, Depth, Rate, Res
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 15 mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 400 g (14 oz.)
- Input Impedance: 470 kOhm
- Residual Noise Level: -95dBu (IHF-A)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10kOhm or greater
- Delay Time: 0.5 ms ~ 6.5 ms
- LFO Speed: 100 ms ~ 16 s
- Recommended AC Adaptor: ACA Series
- Green – Made In Japan
- Green – Made In Taiwan
The HF-2 was sold from October 1985 to February 1995.