Boss Guitar Effects Guide Book Vol. 9-11 (1993-1995)
The ME-10 integrates 13 professional-quality effects into an exceptionally easy-to-use floor unit that satisfies the most demanding guitarist playing any style of music.
- Noise Suppressor
- 3 Band Equalizer
- Pitch Shifter
- Stereo Chorus
- Stereo Reverb
- Guitar Amp Simulator
- Four analog Overdrive/Distortion modes from warm distortion to massive, solid distortion.
- The Noise Suppressor maintains all your sound’s original tonal nuances while eliminating noise.
- A Guitar Amp Simulator allows direct line-level connections.
- The ME-10’s digital effects use a 24-bit Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for outstanding performance that equals dedicated rackmount units. The Pitch Shifter, Delay, Chorus and Reverb can all be used simultaneously.
- Built-in Chromatic Tuner.
- Configure effects settings to a Patch, and store up to 128 Patches. Units connected to the send/return loop can also be configured as a Patch for automated control.
- Manual mode allows on/off switching of each effect independently.
- Two expression pedal jacks for realtime control of different effect parameters.