BossArea.com is now part of GuitarLessons.org! All the Boss pedals you love are still here, along with expert reviews of electric guitars, amps, and more.
Boss Guitar Effects Guide Book Vol. 9-11 (1993-1995)
The ME-10 integrates 13 professional-quality effects into an exceptionally easy-to-use floor unit that satisfies the most demanding guitarist playing any style of music.
- Noise Suppressor
- 3 Band Equalizer
- Pitch Shifter
- Stereo Chorus
- Stereo Reverb
- Guitar Amp Simulator
- Four analog Overdrive/Distortion modes from warm distortion to massive, solid distortion.
- The Noise Suppressor maintains all your sound’s original tonal nuances while eliminating noise.
- A Guitar Amp Simulator allows direct line-level connections.
- The ME-10’s digital effects use a 24-bit Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for outstanding performance that equals dedicated rackmount units. The Pitch Shifter, Delay, Chorus and Reverb can all be used simultaneously.
- Built-in Chromatic Tuner.
- Configure effects settings to a Patch, and store up to 128 Patches. Units connected to the send/return loop can also be configured as a Patch for automated control.
- Manual mode allows on/off switching of each effect independently.
- Two expression pedal jacks for realtime control of different effect parameters.