Boss Guitar Effects Guide Book Vol. 14-15 (1999-2000):
The GT-3 Guitar Effects Processor takes the professional-quality guitar effects and killer COSM-based preamp of the flagship GT-5 and places them in a sturdy, compact pedal board with an affordable price. With an amazingly flexible preamp section and 32 onboard effects—including new Aito Riff, Acoustic effects and a Pickup Simulator — the GT-3 opens the doors to a whole new world of guitar processing power.
List Of Effects
Looking to buy this pedal? Check out Reverb for used guitar gear.
- ACOUSTIC GUITAR SIMULATOR
- SLOW GEAR
- ANTI FEEDBACK
- PICKUP SIMULATOR
- PEDAL WAH
- AUTO WAH
- SPEAKER SIMULATOR
- AUTO RIFF
- 2X2 CHORUS
- SHORT DELAY
- GiTAR SYNTH
- RING MODULATOR
- NOISE SUPPRESSOR
- FOOT VOLUME
- Floor-based guitar effects processor/preamp with 32 killer effects and ultra-flexible COSM guitar preamp simulation.
- Includes 11 analog distortion and overdrive effects plus external OD/DS connection, as well as chorus, delay, reverb, flange, tremolo, harmonist, and more,
- Functions and effects for acoustic-electric guitars, including Anti-Feedback, Bi-Stereo Chorus, and Acoustic-Electric preamp setting.
- New Auto Riff feature triggers complete musical riffs from a single note. Pickup Simulator produces fat humbucking sounds from a single-coil guitar.
- New EZ Edit mode allows for very quick effects adjustment using only four parameters.