Boss Guitar Effects Guide Book Vol. 10-11 (1994-1995)
A new BOSS concept results in an innovative effects system
- 3-band EQ
- Noise Suppressor
- Long Delay
- Short Delay
- Chorus/Flanger/Pitch Shifter
(any six effects can be used simultaneously)
- The ME-X lets you combine eight pro-quality onboard digital effects with three BOSS Compact Pedals. Compact pedal on/off status and onboard effects parameter settings can be stored as a Patch and 25 Patches can be memorized.
- Tempo delay puts delay time in sync with the song tempo.
- Easy 2-channel amp switching or effects mode switching plus MIDI control over external effects units.
- Convenient Manual mode and built in chromatic tuner.
- BOSS proprietary 16-bit AFA/D conversion for even delicate guitar picking nuances to be cleanly produced. Adaptive Focus (AF) AID conversion significantly reduces quantization noise, combining multiple samples to optimally match signal levels through AID conversion for smoother, more natural sound.
Boss Guitar Effects Guide Book Vol. 12 (1997)
The ME-X gives you multiple built-in effects while making it easy to use your favorite compact pedals. In addition to the ME-X’s seven categories of effects, which include ten types of spatial effects and a noise suppresses you can connect three of your favorite compact pedals and control them all from the MEX.
- Tempo delay for synching delay time with the song tempo. Short delay is also built-in.
- Chorus includes hi-band chorus and analog simulation chorus.
- Other built-in effects include reverb, flanger, pitch-shifter, and 3-band EQ.
- Any six onboard effects can be used simultaneously.
- Up to 25 Patches can be stored in memory.
- Chromatic tuner is built-in.