BossArea.com is now part of GuitarLessons.org! All the Boss pedals you love are still here, along with expert reviews of electric guitars, amps, and more.
RRV-10 Digital Reverb
Boss Pocket Dictionary 4, 5 and 6
Nine reverb modes create appropriate sounds for everything from large halls and small rooms, to gated and reverse reverb. Pre-equalizer plus Input Cancellation system turns off the effect without abrupt cut-off of the reverb sound. New noise reduction circuitry minimizes noise.
- Input Level/Input impedance: -20dBm/1MOhm, -10dBm/47kOhm
- Output Level/Output Impedance: -20dBm/2kOhm, – 10dBm/2kOhm
- Output Load Impedance: Over 10kOhm
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 30kHz +1/-3dB (Direct), 30Hz to 10kHz +1/-3 dB (Effect)
- Sampling Rate: 31.5kHz
- A/D-D/A Conversion System: 12-bit converter plus analog logarithm compression
- Residual Noise: -100dBm or less (IHF-A. Level switch at -20dBm)
- Controls: Decay/Gate Time, Pre Equalizer, Effect Level, Direct Level
- Jacks: Input (Phone. Pin), Output A (Phone, Pin). Output B (Phone, Pin), Effect Remote (On/Off)
- Power Source: 9V DC by PSA series AC Adaptor or RPW 7 Power Supply
- Dimensions: 218(W) x 169(D) x 44(H) mm (8-9/16″ x 6-11/16″ x 1-3/4″)
- Weight: 900g (2lb.)