BossArea.com is now part of GuitarLessons.org! All the Boss pedals you love are still here, along with expert reviews of electric guitars, amps, and more.
The DD-7 is the fifth version of Boss’s digital delay. It was launched at Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany March 2008. In addition to the features found on the DD_6, the DD-7 has longer delay time, connector for tap tempo or expression pedal, emulation of the DM-2 analog delay and a new modulation delay mode. The hold mode can record up to 40 seconds worth of sound.
- Controls: E.Level, F.Back, D.Time, 8-way Mode Switch
- Connectors: INPUT A (mono), INPUT B, OUTPUT A (MONO), OUTPUT B, Tempo/Exp, AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
- Current Draw: 55 mA
- Weight: 400g / 1lbs (including battery)
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1kOhm
- Residual Noise Level: -90dBu (IHF-A, typ)
- Recommended Load Impedance: Over 10kOhm
- Delay Time: 1ms – 6.4s
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- Dark Gray – Made In Taiwan
The DD-7 was sold from March 2008 to present.