BossArea.com is now part of GuitarLessons.org! All the Boss pedals you love are still here, along with expert reviews of electric guitars, amps, and more.
Dimension C is an analog chorus pedal where you can choose from 4 presets. It is similar to the earlier rack mount effect, Roland SDD-320 Dimension D, but in a compact pedal format. The “Dimension” chorus effect is one where thickness, depth and a sense of width, is added to the sound to produce a kind of 3D effect. It is quit rare and it’s not uncommon to see it go for a lot of money in the used pedal market. There isn’t any way to adjust your sound other than to choose from one of the four presets. The users have never seen this as a problem as all 4 presets produce excellent sounds.
- Creates the kind of “dimension” effects used in professional recording studios.
- Stereo outputs gives you a wider sense of 3D effect
- A built-in noise reduction circuitry keeps noise level down
- Controls: 4 Switches for Mode Selection
- Connectors: Input, Output A, Output B, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 410g (14oz)
- Input Impedance: 1Mohm
- Residual Noise Level: -95 dBm (IHF-A)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10kOhm or greater
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- Blue – Made In Japan
The DC-2 was sold from December 1985 to September 1989.