Boss Pocket Dictionary Vol. 1-4 (1984-1987)
The easy-to-operate MA-15A Micro Monitor Amplifier can be used as a practice amplifier, stage monitor and more. It is compact, yet produces 15W of output power, and incorporates a full-range 12cm speaker that produces a clear, powerful sound. A headphone jack also lets you enjoy practicing without disturbing others.
- High and Low gain inputs allow the MA-15A to be connected to a wide array of instruments, including guitars, keyboards, microphones, etc.
- The MA-15A can be connected to a tape recorder or FM tuner by means of the Auxiliary input, permitting you to play an instrument while also operating a tape recorder or tuner, thus facilitating the practice of playing techniques.
- An optional MSA-100 Speaker Adaptor allows the MA-15A to be attached to either a music stand, microphone stand or wall/ceiling for adjustment of the angle of the unit.
- Power: AC Powered
- Output: 15W (RMS)
- Power consumption: 23W
- Speaker: 5 inch full range
- Dimensions: 300(W) x 167(H) x 162(D)mm (12″ x 6.7″ x 6.5″)
- Weight: 3 1 kg (7.5 lbs.)
- Accessory: Metal adapter for Microphone stand